Are you a small business looking to for a web designers in lagos to build a website for your business? Or maybe you’re a non-profit, looking to redesign your website in order to more effectively communicate your mission? Or, are you the marketing director for a multi-million dollar organization looking to improve customer relations and increase revenues?
Cushite has worked with all of the above, helping to build websites and implement online marketing plans for organizations of all sizes. We’ve been professionally developing websites for over a decade and we love to educate the business (and consumer) market at large about what it takes to build a website in Lagos.
At Cushite we house the best web designers in lagos, and our prices is the least in the market and our services top Notch.
WHAT DOES A WEBSITE COST?
- Domain Name: N5000-N20,000 per year for new domains. Some old domains can sell for millions, but you probably want your own new one.
- Hosting: N15,000 – N80,000/year This depends on the type of hosting that is best for your website.
Additional fees may be required for additions like SSL (Secure Socket Layer certificate) or static IP Address.
- Custom Design/Information Architecture: N45,500 – N150,000+This includes the visual design, UX design, imagery collection, and sitemap and page structure generation.
This is generally a part of a larger website development package.
- Shopping Cart Integration & Programming: N200,000 – N1,500,000 What kind of functionality do you want in your website? Shopping carts, paid plugins, and custom feature development can cost extra, but the benefits of a fully customized and unique website can outweigh the costs.
- Website Content Creation: N5000-N20,000 per page, or hourly You can write your website’s content yourself. Just like a website design, you get what you pay for when it comes to content creation that will rank your site high in search engines and engage your audience.
- Project Management & Information Gathering: N60,00-N300,000 We want to help you and your website succeed, and that means creating a line of communication between you and your developers. This price includes initial consultations, phone calls, and any time that it takes to obtain the information we need to get your site going.
- Testing & Training: Free -$5,800 per participant While most websites are built on easy-to-use CMS’ nowadays, not everyone knows how to get started with them. This price point includes the time spent training you how to use your new site, as well and ensuring that everything works properly and giving you the chance to make any necessary changes.
- Website Managed Services: N75,000 - N150,000+/year Managed services can include blog writing, post-launch testing, and content maintenance.May also include marketing and advertising services including AdWords, bing, Pay Per Click Marketing, Social Media Advertising and more.
WEBSITE PRICES BREAKDOWN
BASIC WEBSITE | FREE – N50,000/YEAR
For Small Businesses and Individuals
Basic Website – N50,000/Year
A basic designed website, acts primarily as an online brochure, establishing a necessary presence online to answer your customers’ questions “do you exist?”, “are you professional?” and “what do you do?” A basic website can be created in the N50,000 – N70,000 range. This website may or may not allow you to interact in a 2-way conversation with your audience (social networking, blog), transact business directly through your site (ecommerce), or enable you to manipulate and update the pages and content within your site.
A basic website site will serve to help brand and market your company, showcase your products and services and inspire sales as a lead generating tool. The design of your website will, most likely, be templated at such low costs. This means that your site probably mirrors that of other sites on the web. With our firm, these sites will be responsive using the latest standards to allow your site to look the same on nearly every computer/device and will be Search Engine Optimized (SEO) for greater natural search engine ranking success.
But not all firms code the same and have search engine optimization or online marketing as a top priority. Also, web analytics are provided with every site we build to track and ensure your web success.
ADVANCED WEBSITE | N150,000 – N300,000
For Medium Sized Businesses
The price variance is Dependent on the level of aesthetic design that is requested as well as additional features Content Management System (CMS). These websites are created with both functionality and design in mind, as you will receive both custom art design and the ability to manage and update all content, images, and text contained within the pages of your site (infinite number of pages possible). With a CMS capable website, your site will have endless possibilities.
These websites are built with the idea that you will have a significant number of changes, additions or updates to be made to your site in the near future. Instead of being charged hourly rates to make such changes, a CMS system enables you to do a majority of the basic additions without prior coding or web designing knowledge. Social interactivity with your site visitors is possible with a site of this caliber, as a BLOG will be present within your site enabling you to place posts of content that you believe is relevant and desired by your audience. Your audience can choose to respond to your blog posts and each others comments allowing for 2 dimensional interaction between you, your audience, and within your audience.
Some ecommerce and real estate listing sites can be created within this price range depending upon level of functionality and design. Also, sites of this caliber have varying prices with regard to design elements.
Our web designers always ensure that these sites will be CSS and XHTML Coded to allow your site to look the same on nearly every computer and will also be Search Engine Optimized (SEO) for greater natural search engine ranking success. But not all firms code the same and have SEO as a top priority. Also, web analytics are provided with every site we build to track and ensure your web success.